Getting your favorite new bestseller just got easier! You can automatically reserve new hardback fiction titles before they even hit library shelves. This free service is open to patrons with Clevnet library cards in good standing. We’ll notify you as soon as your copy is ready to be picked up. Email Sarah.Granville@Barbertonlibrary.org for more information.
Request an Obituary:
Online Obituary Request Form
NetNotice – Sign up to receive information about your account via text or email
Everyone learns differently and at their own pace. You tell us what you want to learn and we will be your coaches. From just learning how to turn on your laptop and get going, all the way to custom-designed courses for MS Office that meet your personal needs.
Appointments are available mornings, afternoons, and evenings during the week.
Call the Reference Desk (330-745-1194 x 1419) or stop in to make your free appointment.
- Ancestry.com (library edition)
- Microsoft Office
- Google searching
- Resume formatting
- Creating an email account
- Basic Internet searching
- Internet job searching
- Genealogy resources online
- Library catalog
- CLEVNET Databases
- eMedia downloading
- Printing photos through Internet sources (CVS)
- Tablets, smartphones, Nooks, Kindles, IPads and Android devices.
- Applying for jobs online
- After-hours book drops at both the Main Library and Community Health Library
- Bus schedules
- Golden Buckeye applications
- HEAP forms
- Voter registration forms