- Use of the technology is guided by the Computer Usage Policy.
- The Library has twenty computers available for customers.
- You will need your library card to log on to a computer. You may only use your card.
- Computer usage is limited to 2 hours per day.
- Each computer has the Microsoft Office Suite installed. (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, etc.) Resume templates are available.
- Computers will automatically turn off 15 minutes prior to closing.
- There are 2 express computers available: one on the children’s floor and one on the main floor. The time limit is 15 minutes.
- There is one project computer on the main floor. This computer has no time limit and no internet access. This computer is for users who need Microsoft office to complete extended projects or build resumes.
- Patrons can print from computers by adding money to their library cards at the Circulation Desk. Credit cards are not accepted at this time.
- At this time no wireless printing is available.