- Juvenile Card Application (for children birth through 17 years of age)
- Adult Card Application (for those aged 18 years and older)
- Teacher Card Application (for those teaching in public or private schools, home schooling, or other educational settings)
- 3 for Me Card Application (for youth under the age of 18 years old without an adult signature)
Step 2 – Bring your completed application to the Library along with a valid Ohio state ID. If your ID does not show your current address, you will need to bring a piece of U.S. mail or an electronic bill dated within the last 30 days.
Please review the Borrowing Policy (PDF) which describes your privileges and responsibilities as a cardholder.
Your new card can open a world of information! The Library is a member of the regional cooperative partnership called CLEVNET.
CLEVNET is a resource sharing consortium of 44 library systems across 12 counties in northern Ohio. By using your Barberton Library card, you have shared access to more than ten million items, exclusive onlinesubscription resources, and a rich collection of downloadable media.
As a Barberton Library card holder, you can:
- Borrow materials from over 40 participating library systems across 12 counties in northern Ohio.
- Have items brought to you from any of the participating library systems.
- Return any CLEVNET materials to Barberton Library.
- Check your library account, place holds, and renew material online through the "My Account" feature.
- Access subscription-only online resources covering topics such as car repair, genealogy, consumer information, and medical information.
- Connect to the eMedia collection to download free audiobooks, eBooks, music, and videos from your home or office computer. If you would like assistance with any of these features, a staff member would be happy to help you!